Group counseling is an excellent way to get support, learn about yourself and your relationships with others, and to develop new skills. Many students have found that group counseling is effective. Here's why:
- Students realize they are not alone.
- Students realize they can give and get help.
- Students develop new ways of relating that are helpful in everyday life.
- Student can talk about issues which are often difficult to talk about outside of group.
Click here for our LGBTQ+ group flyer, co-sponsored by OMSA.
- About Us
- Location and Hours
- Confidentiality Statement
- Student FAQ's
- Community Resources
- Underrepresented Students
- First Generation Students
- International Students
- Commuter Students
- LGBTQ+ Students
- Non-Traditional Students
- Students of Color
- Students with Disabilities
- Parents and Family
- Staff and Faculty
- APA Accredited Doctoral Internship
- Doctoral Internship Policies and Procedures
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Fellowship Policies and Procedures